2020 McLaren GT Interior Features
The new McLaren GT interior defies every expectation you have about what’s possible inside a supercar. From its cosseting soft-grain leather to its durable Super Fabric® to the 20.1 cubic feet of cargo space, you’ll enjoy an exquisite cabin. Read on to learn more about McLaren GT seating, interior colors, and more! Then get in touch with McLaren Palm Beach to schedule a test drive.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Seating & Cargo Space
While McLaren GT interior seating tops out at 2, Wellington drivers will enjoy one of the largest trunks in this niche of supercar; the McLaren GT cargo space comes in at 20.1 cubic feet.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Packages
As for appointments, you’ll have plenty of options:
- The Standard Interior Package comes with Nappa leather, bespoke stitching patterns, perforations, and double piping. You’ll also enjoy a leatherette headliner, a leather steering wheel, Satin Silver brightwork, and Satin Black interior surrounds.
- The Pioneer Interior Package includes Alcántara soft-grain leather seats, headliners, and sills. You’ll have your pick of a Super Fabric® or Aniline luggage bay floor.
- The Luxe Package includes a Piano Black Gloss trim with machined and knurled aluminum in addition to soft grain leather.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Technologies
Here are a few cutting-edge McLaren GT interior convenience features that are sure to impress:
- Sound and Solar Film: This interlayer in your tailgate glass helps to mute outside noise and dull bright sun rays.
- McLaren Infotainment System: Nested in the center of your console, the McLaren infotainment systems allows you to access your apps, entertainment, and navigation in one place.
- Electrochromic Panoramic Roof: This roof is able to provide 5 levels of shade with the touch of a button.
- 7-inch Touchscreen: This fluid and responsive touchscreen pulls its graphical information from the aesthetic of private jet interfaces rather than the automotive styling.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Colors
Finally, for the McLaren GT interior colors, you’ll start with an overall Carbon Black interior color theme. As for the seat backs, you’ll enjoy two options: Gloss Black or MSO Carbon Black Fiber. Your sill finishers are available with extended MSO Carbon Black Fiber.
Climb Inside the McLaren GT at McLaren Palm Beach
Want to take a closer look at the McLaren GT seating appointments or its generous cargo space? How about the interior colors or technology features? Then schedule a test drive at McLaren Palm Beach! We’d love to break down all of its features for you in greater detail. Simply call us at 855-696-2527 to take the next step. If you have further questions, you can also consult our manufacturer guides for a host of informative reads about the McLaren brand.
Recent News From McLaren Palm Beach
The 2022 McLaren Artura is best known to Wellington drivers as one of the first PHEV supercars on the market. The Artura features a top speed of 212 MPH, a 0-60 MPH time of 2.9 seconds, a dedicated electric range of 19 miles, and a combined fuel economy of 61.5 MPGe in hybrid mode….
The McLaren MCL36 was designed by James Key to compete as the McLaren F1 car in the 2022 Formula One World Championship. While technically built to race in 2021, the MCL36 wasn’t quite in compliance with F1 regulations, but as of its debut on February 11, 2022, the McLaren MCL36 has proven itself a true…
Though production of the 2022 McLaren Artura has been delayed until the 2nd quarter due to the chip shortage, the buzz around this revolutionary supercar continues to build. With astonishing power, the generous 2022 McLaren Artura fuel tank capacity, and impressive battery life, you can expect this plug-in electric hybrid supercar to feature fierce power,…