2020 McLaren GT Interior Features
The new McLaren GT interior defies every expectation you have about what’s possible inside a supercar. From its cosseting soft-grain leather to its durable Super Fabric® to the 20.1 cubic feet of cargo space, you’ll enjoy an exquisite cabin. Read on to learn more about McLaren GT seating, interior colors, and more! Then get in touch with McLaren Palm Beach to schedule a test drive.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Seating & Cargo Space
While McLaren GT interior seating tops out at 2, Wellington drivers will enjoy one of the largest trunks in this niche of supercar; the McLaren GT cargo space comes in at 20.1 cubic feet.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Packages
As for appointments, you’ll have plenty of options:
- The Standard Interior Package comes with Nappa leather, bespoke stitching patterns, perforations, and double piping. You’ll also enjoy a leatherette headliner, a leather steering wheel, Satin Silver brightwork, and Satin Black interior surrounds.
- The Pioneer Interior Package includes Alcántara soft-grain leather seats, headliners, and sills. You’ll have your pick of a Super Fabric® or Aniline luggage bay floor.
- The Luxe Package includes a Piano Black Gloss trim with machined and knurled aluminum in addition to soft grain leather.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Technologies
Here are a few cutting-edge McLaren GT interior convenience features that are sure to impress:
- Sound and Solar Film: This interlayer in your tailgate glass helps to mute outside noise and dull bright sun rays.
- McLaren Infotainment System: Nested in the center of your console, the McLaren infotainment systems allows you to access your apps, entertainment, and navigation in one place.
- Electrochromic Panoramic Roof: This roof is able to provide 5 levels of shade with the touch of a button.
- 7-inch Touchscreen: This fluid and responsive touchscreen pulls its graphical information from the aesthetic of private jet interfaces rather than the automotive styling.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Colors
Finally, for the McLaren GT interior colors, you’ll start with an overall Carbon Black interior color theme. As for the seat backs, you’ll enjoy two options: Gloss Black or MSO Carbon Black Fiber. Your sill finishers are available with extended MSO Carbon Black Fiber.
Climb Inside the McLaren GT at McLaren Palm Beach
Want to take a closer look at the McLaren GT seating appointments or its generous cargo space? How about the interior colors or technology features? Then schedule a test drive at McLaren Palm Beach! We’d love to break down all of its features for you in greater detail. Simply call us at 855-696-2527 to take the next step. If you have further questions, you can also consult our manufacturer guides for a host of informative reads about the McLaren brand.
Recent News From McLaren Palm Beach
The price of the 2021 McLaren 620R starts at $299,000, and it’s worth every penny. A limited-edition run of 350 models, the new 620R is one of the most exclusive and sought-after vehicles on the planet, and you can get yours at McLaren Palm Beach. Read on to learn about all the elite, race-track-ready features Jupiter drivers…
Jupiter drivers looking into the McLaren 720S paint colors or McLaren 720S Spider paint colors will have plenty of options. Read on for a thorough breakdown of both the exterior and interior options available to you. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact McLaren Palm Beach to see the McLaren 720S colors and McLaren 720S Spider colors…
McLaren Palm Beach is excited to announce the release of the McLaren Artura Hybrid! Artura is the first McLaren hybrid supercar and is sure to impress Jupiter drivers. McLaren Automotive will bring the full force of expertise in hybrid powertrain engineering to the supercar class next year. Artura is a High-Performance Hybrid (HPH) supercar engineered…