2020 McLaren GT Interior Features
The new McLaren GT interior defies every expectation you have about what’s possible inside a supercar. From its cosseting soft-grain leather to its durable Super Fabric® to the 20.1 cubic feet of cargo space, you’ll enjoy an exquisite cabin. Read on to learn more about McLaren GT seating, interior colors, and more! Then get in touch with McLaren Palm Beach to schedule a test drive.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Seating & Cargo Space
While McLaren GT interior seating tops out at 2, Wellington drivers will enjoy one of the largest trunks in this niche of supercar; the McLaren GT cargo space comes in at 20.1 cubic feet.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Packages
As for appointments, you’ll have plenty of options:
- The Standard Interior Package comes with Nappa leather, bespoke stitching patterns, perforations, and double piping. You’ll also enjoy a leatherette headliner, a leather steering wheel, Satin Silver brightwork, and Satin Black interior surrounds.
- The Pioneer Interior Package includes Alcántara soft-grain leather seats, headliners, and sills. You’ll have your pick of a Super Fabric® or Aniline luggage bay floor.
- The Luxe Package includes a Piano Black Gloss trim with machined and knurled aluminum in addition to soft grain leather.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Technologies
Here are a few cutting-edge McLaren GT interior convenience features that are sure to impress:
- Sound and Solar Film: This interlayer in your tailgate glass helps to mute outside noise and dull bright sun rays.
- McLaren Infotainment System: Nested in the center of your console, the McLaren infotainment systems allows you to access your apps, entertainment, and navigation in one place.
- Electrochromic Panoramic Roof: This roof is able to provide 5 levels of shade with the touch of a button.
- 7-inch Touchscreen: This fluid and responsive touchscreen pulls its graphical information from the aesthetic of private jet interfaces rather than the automotive styling.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Colors
Finally, for the McLaren GT interior colors, you’ll start with an overall Carbon Black interior color theme. As for the seat backs, you’ll enjoy two options: Gloss Black or MSO Carbon Black Fiber. Your sill finishers are available with extended MSO Carbon Black Fiber.
Climb Inside the McLaren GT at McLaren Palm Beach
Want to take a closer look at the McLaren GT seating appointments or its generous cargo space? How about the interior colors or technology features? Then schedule a test drive at McLaren Palm Beach! We’d love to break down all of its features for you in greater detail. Simply call us at 855-696-2527 to take the next step. If you have further questions, you can also consult our manufacturer guides for a host of informative reads about the McLaren brand.
Recent News From McLaren Palm Beach
The new McLaren Artura is sure to be noticed in any West Palm Beach neighborhood. But not to be overlooked is the 2023 McLaren Artura interior. The 2023 McLaren Artura cockpit is adorned with incredibly attractive color options and premium upholstery. The 2023 McLaren Artura interior features are abundant and state of the art. Let’s take…
It’s the lightest and most powerful series-production car ever made. It’s the next level in the supercar world. It’s the 2024 McLaren 750S, ready for you to order at McLaren Palm Beach. Find out how much the 2024 McLaren 750S costs, along with the mind-blowing specs of this work of art that will blow away the competition…
The McLaren Artura is a supercar that truly stands out on the roads around Jupiter and Wellington. Suffice to say, the 2023 McLaren Artura is sure to turn some heads on your rides in and around West Palm Beach. At the same time, something that’ll make your vehicle stand out are the 2023 McLaren Artura color options….