2020 McLaren GT Interior Features
The new McLaren GT interior defies every expectation you have about what’s possible inside a supercar. From its cosseting soft-grain leather to its durable Super Fabric® to the 20.1 cubic feet of cargo space, you’ll enjoy an exquisite cabin. Read on to learn more about McLaren GT seating, interior colors, and more! Then get in touch with McLaren Palm Beach to schedule a test drive.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Seating & Cargo Space
While McLaren GT interior seating tops out at 2, Wellington drivers will enjoy one of the largest trunks in this niche of supercar; the McLaren GT cargo space comes in at 20.1 cubic feet.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Packages
As for appointments, you’ll have plenty of options:
- The Standard Interior Package comes with Nappa leather, bespoke stitching patterns, perforations, and double piping. You’ll also enjoy a leatherette headliner, a leather steering wheel, Satin Silver brightwork, and Satin Black interior surrounds.
- The Pioneer Interior Package includes Alcántara soft-grain leather seats, headliners, and sills. You’ll have your pick of a Super Fabric® or Aniline luggage bay floor.
- The Luxe Package includes a Piano Black Gloss trim with machined and knurled aluminum in addition to soft grain leather.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Technologies
Here are a few cutting-edge McLaren GT interior convenience features that are sure to impress:
- Sound and Solar Film: This interlayer in your tailgate glass helps to mute outside noise and dull bright sun rays.
- McLaren Infotainment System: Nested in the center of your console, the McLaren infotainment systems allows you to access your apps, entertainment, and navigation in one place.
- Electrochromic Panoramic Roof: This roof is able to provide 5 levels of shade with the touch of a button.
- 7-inch Touchscreen: This fluid and responsive touchscreen pulls its graphical information from the aesthetic of private jet interfaces rather than the automotive styling.
2020 McLaren GT Interior Colors
Finally, for the McLaren GT interior colors, you’ll start with an overall Carbon Black interior color theme. As for the seat backs, you’ll enjoy two options: Gloss Black or MSO Carbon Black Fiber. Your sill finishers are available with extended MSO Carbon Black Fiber.
Climb Inside the McLaren GT at McLaren Palm Beach
Want to take a closer look at the McLaren GT seating appointments or its generous cargo space? How about the interior colors or technology features? Then schedule a test drive at McLaren Palm Beach! We’d love to break down all of its features for you in greater detail. Simply call us at 855-696-2527 to take the next step. If you have further questions, you can also consult our manufacturer guides for a host of informative reads about the McLaren brand.
Recent News From McLaren Palm Beach
Though the McLaren 720S is most famous for its athletic performance and chassis design, Wellington drivers can expect the cockpit to be every bit has inspired. Take a moment to review the highlights of the 2022 McLaren 720S design for the cabin, including the 2022 McLaren 720S seating capacity, 2022 McLaren 720S dimensions, and…
McLaren offers Jupiter drivers an unusual amount of freedom when it comes to customizing the 2022 McLaren Artura. Hypothetically, you could work directly with a McLaren factory and customize your car from the bottom up. If that sounds stressful, there are six 2022 McLaren Artura packages to choose from, each of which includes a number…
The 2022 McLaren Artura offers Jupiter drivers hypercar performance with exceptional fuel economy numbers, thanks to a plug-in hybrid powertrain. In fact, the McLaren features a dedicated EV mode. Take a moment to learn about what the critics have to say about this hypercar benchmark in their 2022 McLaren Artura reviews. Then, fill out a…