How Fast is the 2022 McLaren 720S 0-60 MPH Time?
Featherlight and furiously fast, the 2022 McLaren 720S Coupe offers Jupiter drivers peerless thrilling performance. Take a moment to learn about how fast a 2022 McLaren 720S can go, from the 2022 McLaren 720S top speed to the 2022 McLaren 720S acceleration time. Once you’re done reading, apply for financing and contact McLaren Palm Beach to inquire about the 2022 McLaren 720S at our West Palm Beach showroom!
How Fast Can the 2022 McLaren 720S Coupe Go?
The 2022 McLaren 720S offers Wellington drivers an M840T V8 engine with twin electrically-actuated twin scroll turbochargers. Pair this riveting powertrain with a sprightly frame with a curb weight of just 3,139 pounds, and you have one of the swiftest coupes on the market. Review the 2022 McLaren 720S 0-60 MPH time, and other key specs, below:
- 2022 McLaren 720S Acceleration Time: 2.8 seconds (0-60 MPH)
- 2022 McLaren 720S Top Speed: 212 MPH
- 2022 McLaren 720S Horsepower: 710 hp
- 2022 McLaren 720S Torque: 568 lb-ft
More 2022 McLaren 720S Performance Highlights
Along with supercar performance, the 720S comes equipped with cutting-edge performance technologies that optimize handling and so much more. Highlights can include:
- Twin Exit Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Sandblasted Finishers
- 7-Speed + Reverse Seamless Shift Gearbox (SSG)
- 3x powertrain modes (Comfort, Sport, Track)
- Twin Multi-Plate Clutches
- Open Differential
- McLaren Brake Steer
- Launch Control
- Adaptive Damping
- Proactive Chassis Control ll
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes with 6-Piston Forged Aluminium Calipers Front and 4-Piston Forged Aluminium Calipers Rear
- Brake Calipers: Black with White Printed McLaren Logo
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Variable Drift Control (VDC)
- Hill Hold Assist
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Dynamic Mode
- Pirelli P Zero™ Tyres
- Active Rear Spoiler with Air Brake and Automatic Drag Reduction System (DRS)
- Visual Carbon Fibre Monocage ll
- Front Air Intakes
- Dark Palladium Front Splitter
- Rear Aero Bridge
- Rear Bumper Lower
- Body Colour Bonnet, Fenders and Bumpers
- McLaren Track Telemetry (MTT) with Lap Time Function & Three Cameras (+0.3kg)
- And much more!
Inquire About the 2022 McLaren 720S in West Palm Beach
You’ve read about the 2022 McLaren 720S acceleration time and 2022 McLaren 720S top speed and know how fast a new McLaren 720S can go. If you’d like to further discuss your options or have more questions about the 2022 McLaren 720S 0-60 MPH time, call McLaren Palm Beach at 561-556-5454!
More from McLaren Palm Beach
Oscar Piastri to Replace Daniel Ricciardo in 2023 McLaren Formula 1 Season
On August 5th, the McLaren Formula 1 Team notified Daniel Ricciardo that, for the 2023 season, he will be replaced by the Australian Formula 2 champion, Oscar Piastri. Piastri is a renowned up-and-comer who’s made a name for himself as a rising star on the F2 Alpine team. Learn more about the team’s decision below….
How Much Does the 2022 McLaren 765LT Cost?
Are you considering a McLaren super coupe near Jupiter? If so, your first question is probably going to be, “How much does the 2022 McLaren 765LT cost?” The price of the 2022 McLaren 765LT starts at $358,000 MSRP, and the price of the 2022 McLaren 765LT Spider starts at $382,500 MSRP. That said, McLaren prides itself as a…
2022 McLaren 720S Interior Features & Seating Capacity
Though the McLaren 720S is most famous for its athletic performance and chassis design, Wellington drivers can expect the cockpit to be every bit has inspired. Take a moment to review the highlights of the 2022 McLaren 720S design for the cabin, including the 2022 McLaren 720S seating capacity, 2022 McLaren 720S dimensions, and…
0 comment(s) so far on How Fast is the 2022 McLaren 720S 0-60 MPH Time?