McLaren Certified Pre-Owned Program Explained
Formerly called the “McLaren Qualified Program,” the McLaren Certified Pre-Owned Program, allows West Palm Beach drivers to enjoy a virtually new supercar for less.
Purchasing a used vehicle is normally a leap of faith, but the McLaren Certified Pre-Owned Program takes all of the risks of buying pre-owned and dissolves any worries you may have. Mike Flewitt, CEO of McLaren Automotive, had this to say about the McLaren CPO Program: “Our mission is not only to build the best sports cars in the world but also to offer the best ownership experience. The McLaren CPO Program delivers that commitment on pre-owned McLaren cars from our retailers through the promise of quality and exclusivity with full factory support.” Read on to learn about what the program entails, and then fill out a pre-approval and reach out to our sales staff to schedule a test drive.
Used vs. Certified Pre-Owned McLaren: What’s the Difference?
When Wellington drivers consider a pre-owned McLaren, they will have two paths to choose between:
- Used: Pre-owned is a very broad category in the automotive market. The uniting theme is simply that the vehicle has been previously owned. You can expect any used vehicle on our lot to have undergone a basic inspection and to have been thoroughly cleaned.
- Certified Pre-Owned McLaren Program: CPO vehicles are recent model-year used vehicles with low mileage. They undergo extensive inspections to ensure like-new quality, and they come with a number of added perks and extended warranties.
CPO McLaren Program Commitment
Buying your pre-owned McLaren from a McLaren retailer will provide Boca Raton rivers with the reassurance that your car is “Certified.” This means that the McLaren has been thoroughly examined against the requirements of the experts that built it and has met them all. McLaren makes sure that it’s not just the car that will meet McLaren’s high standards, but the entire purchasing and ownership experience. Every McLaren CPO vehicle will come with the following:
- A minimum of one year McLaren Qualified Warranty*, including Roadside Assistance**.
- Every component passed a rigorous multi-point inspection by McLaren-trained technicians.
- All servicing and maintenance due within three months of handover will have been carried out.
- All tires will be McLaren approved and have at least 3mm of tread remaining.
- Pre-sale preparation of your pre-owned car will be to the McLaren CPO program standard.
- Only McLaren genuine parts will be fitted to the car, ensuring it drives precisely as our engineers intended.
- All vehicle provenance checks available in the market will have been carried out by your McLaren retailer.
McLaren Certified Pre-Owned Program Warranty
Owning a McLaren is about an immersive driving experience, and the 1-year McLaren warranty allows you to do just that with peace of mind. The key benefits of the McLaren warranty are as follows:
- The warranty covers the cost of parts and labor for warrantable repairs carried out at McLaren retailers & service centers.
- The fully manufacturer-backed warranty offers unrivaled cover on all factory-fitted components, excluding failures related to wear and tear.
- No claim limit*** or excess to pay when making a claim.
- Valid at all McLaren retailers & service centers in the country of purchase.
- The repairs will be carried out by fully trained technicians using McLaren genuine spare parts and equipment.
- McLaren retailers & service centers will minimize your inconvenience during repairs and handle all of the administration on your behalf.
- Expect 12,000 miles of annual coverage.
- Your warranty is transferable via private sale.
- Your extended warranty is upgradeable to two years of warranty.
Representing one of the world’s most technologically advanced car makers means McLaren retailers attract high caliber technicians, employing only those who share McLaren’s tenacious appetite for detail. Passionate about their work, these skilled technicians put each pre-owned McLaren through the McLaren Certified Pre-Owned Program multi-point inspection, ensuring that each car’s new owner will enjoy the same incomparable driving experience as its first one did.
Learn More About the McLaren CPO Program in West Palm Beach
If Palm Beach Gardens drivers have any unanswered questions about the McLaren Certified Pre-Owned Program, don’t hesitate to give our sales staff a call; our number is 877-422-9896. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have, be they about the inspection process, the perks of the program, or anything else. You can also explore our site for more informative reads about McLaren lightweight vehicle architecture and how to program your McLaren key fob.
*Please note that the McLaren P1 is excluded from the McLaren Certified Program.
**Roadside Assistance is not available in all markets.
***The total number of claims over the course of the policy is unlimited. While the cost of one claim can be up to the value of the vehicle at the time the policy was purchased, all claims must be under this total value (exceptions apply).
Recent News From McLaren Palm Beach
The price of the 2021 McLaren 620R starts at $299,000, and it’s worth every penny. A limited-edition run of 350 models, the new 620R is one of the most exclusive and sought-after vehicles on the planet, and you can get yours at McLaren Palm Beach. Read on to learn about all the elite, race-track-ready features Jupiter drivers…
Jupiter drivers looking into the McLaren 720S paint colors or McLaren 720S Spider paint colors will have plenty of options. Read on for a thorough breakdown of both the exterior and interior options available to you. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact McLaren Palm Beach to see the McLaren 720S colors and McLaren 720S Spider colors…
McLaren Palm Beach is excited to announce the release of the McLaren Artura Hybrid! Artura is the first McLaren hybrid supercar and is sure to impress Jupiter drivers. McLaren Automotive will bring the full force of expertise in hybrid powertrain engineering to the supercar class next year. Artura is a High-Performance Hybrid (HPH) supercar engineered…